Call us today for a shipping quote at 800-547-919.
TO ELIMINATE SHIPPING CHARGES
Pick up your order at our warehouse
TO SAVE ON CARRIER SHIPPING CHARGES have your order delivered directly to you by WSL if you are in the local Atlanta area
*Restrictions may apply
Contact us with any questions.
Effective January 1st, 2024 FedEx rates will increase by an average of 5.9%.
Please click here for specific FedEx details in your area.
Effective December 26th, 2023 UPS rates will increase by an average of 5.9%.
See the applicable 2024 UPS Rate and Service Guide for details of new rates pertaining to your area at UPS Rates Update.
Effective January 24th, 2024
USPS Ground Advantage prices would increase by 5.4%,
Priority Mail service prices would increase by 5.7%,
Priority Mail Express service prices would increase by 5.9%.
Please visit the USPS site for detailed rates pertaining to your area.
TRUCKLINE RATES: Contact us for a quote on truck line rates for shipping.
At Worldwide Specialty Lamp, we try to keep our shipping rates to a minimum as much as possible. Unfortunately, we have to adjust our rates in accordance with the various truck lines annual price increases, along with other factors, including but not limited to packaging costs, fuel surcharges, etc.
Please note: Any order of 75 or more low-pressure tanning lamps or long reprographic lamps are usually more cost-effective if shipped via truck lines, depending on your region.
LOCAL DELIVERY CAN SAVE ON CARRIER SHIPPING CHARGES
If you are in the local Atlanta area, you may have your order delivered directly to you by WSL
TO SAVE ON CARRIER SHIPPING CHARGEShave your order delivered directly by WSL if you are in the local Atlanta area
*Restrictions may apply
Damages & Claims Policy and Procedures
• If products are not signed for by customer, as damaged upon receipt, we cannot send free replacements. • Shipper must be notified of any shortages and/or damages within 7 calendar days of receipt of package. • All packaging and broken product must be available for inspection until claim is settled by carrier. • Return Merchandise Authorization must be obtained from our customer service department prior to returning damaged items.
1. Identifying Damage or Missing Packages
A. Count the number of packages received
B. Inspect all packages for any sign of damage (internally or externally)
• Compare the number to the Delivery Receipt and Packing list • If package is missing, do not sign for it • Notate missing package(s) on delivery receipt
• Listen for broken glass when turning the box over • Open each end of the boxes to check for damaged glass or pins • Notate the box damaged or the contents damaged on the delivery receipt • Once exact number of damaged product(s) is confirmed, claim will be filed
2. If Shipment is Damaged or has Missing Packages
A. Sign for shipment as damaged or delivery receipt
B. If the driver does not have a Bill of Landing or Delivery Receipt
• Note the number of damaged product and/or boxes if possible or just write damaged box or damaged product on the Delivery Receipt and Packing List when signing for the shipment.
• Sign DAMAGED before your Signature on the electronic kiosk NEVER let the driver notate damage on the paperwork. YOU must notate damages.
C. Always notify the Driver of ANY damages internally or externally
3. Preparing Shipment for Claim Process
A. Boxes and product MUST be kept for inspection
B. Always take pictures of damage, whenever possible
C. Notify us within 7 calendar days of receiving product
If the above steps are followed, we will send out replacement products FREE OF CHARGE If Damage has occurred and is NOT signed for properly, please complete the following:
1. When NOT signed for as Damaged
A. Issue a new P.O. for the damaged items
• Notate if you would like a claim filed • Include original P.O. # for the damaged goods • Also, notate any information that could be useful for the claim process and forward photos of damages to us for processing
2. Getting a Credit
A. If or when the claim has been approved a credit will be issued B. If or when the claim is denied NO credit will be issued
**PLEASE NOTE: Freight companies will not always pay claims or pay them in full. This will affect the amount of credit you will receive.